Morgan was first to arrive!!!! Into the shower very quickly before boys got home.
Yea!! Now everyone is home!
After showers, unpacking and some laundry we went to burbank for pictures and trophies. Boys had a good season but both came in fourth place. We are not very happy with how the teams are picked, just a bit frustrating. But, boys still want to play.
Half of Westleys team didn't show up-- including the coach.
Addison's team had mostly everyone there. We love his team and coaches.
I found this picture of Westley on the website taken during a playoff game! In the penalty box even! Ha. I love it.
Addison's team had mostly everyone there. We love his team and coaches.
I found this picture of Westley on the website taken during a playoff game! In the penalty box even! Ha. I love it.
We had one more dinner at Del Taco (again, no cooking) for the season. No hockey during summer, the break is pretty nice. But, soon it will be back to practices and games and our Saturday night taco fix.













No comments:
Post a Comment