Monday, July 27, 2015

20 year reunion!

Yikes!!  20 years since high school?? Seeing people you haven't even thought of in 20 years--- some have changed a lot some not so much!  It was just weird! 

I really went to see my group of friends that helped each other get through high school. 

Some of us started our friendship in 8th grade! 
This was on a choir trip.... 
Me. Stephanie. I have no idea. And Angela
8th grade choir trip to see Phantom of the Opera
Tessa. Amber. Stephanie. Me
8th grade graduation! These pictures seriously make me laugh!
Stephanie. Me. Becca. Amber. Angela. Charisse (I think) and Eley. 
This might be our junior or senior year
And I'm thinking this is our freshman spring carnival!
Graduation day!!  1995
And some time after graduation we got together for lunch!
AND 20 YEARS LATER with 21 kids between the six of us we are back together again! 
Tessa. Me. Kym. Eley. Stephanie. Angela 


And this lovely lady was my bestest friend in 5th and 6th grade!  We were still friends in jr high and high school just not connected at the hip!  
It was fun seeing everyone. Having social media nowadays is nice keeping in contact with everyone! 

No comments: