We got a dog! Jeff says "been married for 18 years and I finally get my dog!" Yup, it's his dog-- until he goes to work and then he's the kids dog! :). Now the kids can never say they didn't have a dog. Life is going to fast and things just need to be let go. Yes, my house smells like dog at the moment, yes, he's peed twice inside (he's doing great tho) yes, you can't leave him alone for a second, but this won't last forever.
Kids and Jeff went Friday to pick him up. The breeders had been calling him Samson and since that name was on our list and we couldn't agree on one--- there ya go.
He even went with us to San Diego yesterday.(post for that reason, coming soon) He did awesome in the car, almost didn't know he was in there. I'm sure he will drive us crazy but we love him already. Yikes!! We have a dog
1 comment:
Yikes is right but you're awesome. I have to say, it is a cute one!
Post a Comment