Addison got started early on finding a date for Mormon prom. We got a box, filled it with balloons, some had a number on it which she had to pop and find clues. Clues were silly like-- I'm 16, I'm a boy (ha), I'm a licensed driver, I play guitar. The fifth balloon had the key to solve the clue in the sixth balloon-- his name.
He drew that himself.....
We snuck over to her house Tuesday night while she was at mutual. She lives in the hills with horses and it was pretty hard sneaking up to her house. Her dad watched him from the window, pretty funny. They knew we were coming.....they put the dogs away for him! :)
Not even an hour later her answer was on our doorstep. Super cute!!!
We snuck over to her house Tuesday night while she was at mutual. She lives in the hills with horses and it was pretty hard sneaking up to her house. Her dad watched him from the window, pretty funny. They knew we were coming.....they put the dogs away for him! :)
Not even an hour later her answer was on our doorstep. Super cute!!!
So, prom isn't till May 1st!! She's glad he asked early so she could find a dress. Must say having a boy first is kind of nice--but also weird he's old enough to go!




1 comment:
Too cute! I wish a boy had asked me in that kind of cute way when I was in high school. Actually, I just wished a boy had asked me. I did the asking to my proms. :-)
Post a Comment