Boys had their final games last Saturday. Westley was already stressed because it took us an hour to get there but we arrived just in time. They played great but lost by a few points. Second place isn't bad!! Especially since you were in fourth place the whole season!
Westley and his team. I still hadn't learned all the boys names.
Addison's game was intense as always. Addison scored two goals but wasn't enough to win. They also came in 2nd place.
I loved Addison's team. They all got along and they had fun.
Addison's game was intense as always. Addison scored two goals but wasn't enough to win. They also came in 2nd place.
I loved Addison's team. They all got along and they had fun.
Next season starts in mid January. Not sure if Addison will be able to play since he's starting lacrosse at the high school. He thinks he can do both.....




No comments:
Post a Comment