Morgan and I drove to Anaheim to a fabric store-- heaven is more like it! Rows and rows of fabric, stacked high! We met my mother in-law, sister in-law and niece there. Glad Morgan was there to 1 drive in the carpool lane and 2 help dig out the fabric! :)
One of my piano students drew this of me while I was teaching her brother! Love it
Been swimming a lot. Sydney has gotten quite good-- almost had her jumping off the diving board.
Made these bags for the elementary teachers and filled them with goodies.
Last day of school was pajamas days in Kindergarten.
The honey moon peeking over the mountain. The same night the Kings won the Stanley Cup I must add!! Some happy people in this house.
Ended Father's Day with a fire and s'mores.
Today I started making applesauce to freeze
It tastes really good and it was super easy and fast. Still have tons of apples on the tree. Just glad they aren't ready all at once.
One of my piano students drew this of me while I was teaching her brother! Love it
Been swimming a lot. Sydney has gotten quite good-- almost had her jumping off the diving board.
Made these bags for the elementary teachers and filled them with goodies.
Last day of school was pajamas days in Kindergarten.
The honey moon peeking over the mountain. The same night the Kings won the Stanley Cup I must add!! Some happy people in this house.
Ended Father's Day with a fire and s'mores.
Today I started making applesauce to freeze
It tastes really good and it was super easy and fast. Still have tons of apples on the tree. Just glad they aren't ready all at once.
We have doctors and dentist this week to get out of the way so we can enjoy summer!!!









1 comment:
All sorts of good stuff going on there. And some lucky teachers!!
Post a Comment