I was able to help out with toga days this year. I got to judge the chariots and banners and time the chariot races. Hilarious watching sixth graders run around the track with a box around them while wearing a toga!
Cleaning out westleys backpack I found this awesome poem!!
The day before school was out we had promotion. We all got to go and cheer Westley on-- he was the last to go up on stage to receive his "diploma". Saved the best for last! :). Took him out to lunch later to celebrate.
Cleaning out westleys backpack I found this awesome poem!!
The day before school was out we had promotion. We all got to go and cheer Westley on-- he was the last to go up on stage to receive his "diploma". Saved the best for last! :). Took him out to lunch later to celebrate.
His last day of school was spent at the pool with all the sixth graders. Can't believe he'll be in jr high starting August! Two in jr high, one a junior in high school and one a 1st grader! Craziness







No comments:
Post a Comment