Monday, June 16, 2014

6 on 6/6

Yea for turning six!!  Gets to use two hands now when telling someone how old she is! 
The night before she told me she wanted breakfast in bed--  waffles with syrup! 
She opened one present and wore her new Elsa shirt to school. 
That weekend we had her birthday party. I'm not a fan of parties. She's had one now so she can't ever say she didn't. We just invited the girls from school and church. We had 11 girls come and party with us. The theme was Pancakes and Pajamas. While they were waiting for everyone to arrive they played in Sydney's dress up box--  didn't know it would be such a hit. After everyone got here we sat down to eat pancakes and fruit. 
Then it was craft time. Fruit loop necklaces.....
More dress up time...
Sydney and Audrey
Then another craft project. I made them all pillowcases to take home after they used fabric markers to personalize it!  Super cute and fun to see what they drew. 
Then "cake" time. 

And presents!  She had a blast and I think she loved all the attention!  Happy 6th Birthday Sydney!!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

PERSONALIZED PILLOW CASES - pure genius. She looks so happy in these pictures I love it.