Sunday, November 24, 2013

Should have been a dentist!

Once again the week has flown by. 

Wednesday night Morgans school had Family Fitness Night. I volunteered to go with her even though I had already worked out that morning. She also needed to go to take pictures for her article for the school newspaper. 
The teacher told her she was to be my personal trainer---  she worked me good!!  She showed me all the fancy machines and made me do all the fancy machines. I couldn't walk for days!  Still a little sore in my bad shoulder too--  things I do for my kids!
Last Sunday night at dinner we went around the table and asked everyone what they wanted for dinner for the next week. Why have I not thought of this till now?  Much easier and I know what groceries I need to get for the week.  Only Fridays dinner had to be changed since we were helping our neighbors move to their new house we didn't eat till 8pm--  love in n out!  And Saturday Jeff and I went with friends to The Cheesecake Factory--  so kids were on their own. Doing this again!!
Friday the elementary kids didn't have school so I got the two into the dentist.  

Westley is doing great--  might need an expander for his bottom teeth--  very crowded in there. Sydney has to go back--  never had a kid this young have a cavitity. 
While I was at the dentist with the kids, Jeff was having his own appointment at another dentist--  not good!  At all. But, it's life and it will be taken care of. Should have been a dentist!

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Why is it the simple, brilliant things are not often implemented!?!? Glad you had a good week.

Mindy said...

Dang, I'm not a fan of going to the dentist. Tell your kids I feel for them... and Jeff too. Ha ha!

Phillips Family said...

Fitness day? Awesome! The rock wall looks fun. And boo for the dentist!!! Blah!