Sunday, November 3, 2013

Seriously...

It feels like I did just do a blog post--  yikes, been almost a month!  Had to go back through my pictures to see what has even happened!  And they are all from my phone--  sorry

Few weeks ago I went to my friends house and stole some aloe vera. :). Thanks Traci
Sydney found the American Girl Doll catalog before I could throw it away.  Yes, I'm a mean mom but no way I'm spending over 100 dollars for a doll. She picked out a doll from Target that she wants Santa to bring. 
Since we've been living at the park for football practice Sydney had to do her homework there.
The elementary school had their fall festival last week.

Westley aka Batman climbed the rock wall all the way to the top. He was quite proud of himself. 

Sydney's favorite prize from that night.....
Then we had the wards trunk or treat. Jeff and I both made our own chili that night for the cook off.  His crockpot was pretty much licked clean, I had some leftover which was nice to freeze for later!  The kids quickly went around to the cars and truck or treated then we packed up because Jeff, Addison and I had a dance to attend. Jeff and I were in charge of helping with the spooky hayride.  We had a good time with the teenagers. 
On Halloween Sydney wasn't happy about going to school because she knew she was going to have a sub---  a man!!  She doesn't really like men? Never really has. But, when she got to school and saw her friend wearing the same shirt she forgot everything and had a great day!
Finally Halloween!  
We had a last trick or treat night with our neighbors cause they are moving. :(. I'm sure we can trick or treat with them again, they are just moving to the next neighborhood, they just won't be across the street. 
Friday night we took the kids to the mall after football practice.  We had a food court dinner and just cruised the mall. Of course had to stop in the apple store where I lost everyone to an electronic device. 
Saturday Sydney and I were back to the mall for a birthday party for her friend. It was at a paint store and they got to pick a ceramic to paint.  Of course she picked a unicorn. 
This next week is football football football. Practice everyday because westleys team is heading towards the Super Bowl.  He plays a game Tuesday night and if they win it's to the Super Bowl on Saturday afternoon. If they lose they play a consolation game Saturday morning--  AND THEN THE SEASON IS OVER! Just have to get through this week--  Addison also has swim tryouts!  

No comments: