We saw the movie Monsters University-- very cute
We did a puzzle
We made a maze out of Legos
Did another puzzle
And another--- very therapeutic
We went to Forest Lawn Museum and saw works of art made out of Legos. Very cool! Wish I could have taken pictures but the big sign that said no photos please made me decide not too-- such a rule follower I am!
Kids loved it. After looking at lots of different art pieces (mostly naked as westley pointed out) we walked around the grounds.
Glad we could do all this with our friends!! After the museum we headed to the Dodger game. First hour was pretty hot sitting in the sun and the next three hours was pretty painful sitting watching the Dodgers lose 16 to 1!!! They had fireworks after so it was worth it!
Elder Holland threw out the first pitch!!
Got home super late and up super early for a swim meet! That's what we did while the boys were at camp! So exciting I know!
We made a maze out of Legos
Did another puzzle
And another--- very therapeutic
We went to Forest Lawn Museum and saw works of art made out of Legos. Very cool! Wish I could have taken pictures but the big sign that said no photos please made me decide not too-- such a rule follower I am!
Kids loved it. After looking at lots of different art pieces (mostly naked as westley pointed out) we walked around the grounds.
Glad we could do all this with our friends!! After the museum we headed to the Dodger game. First hour was pretty hot sitting in the sun and the next three hours was pretty painful sitting watching the Dodgers lose 16 to 1!!! They had fireworks after so it was worth it!
Elder Holland threw out the first pitch!!
Got home super late and up super early for a swim meet! That's what we did while the boys were at camp! So exciting I know!














2 comments:
Whew, sounds like a busy busy but good time!! Cute pictures.
Fun times for sure! We have lots of puzzles if you need any new ones. Hope your car gets all fixed up soon.
Post a Comment