Friday, July 19, 2013

Random things

Summer is going pretty fast.  We haven't done much though--- glad I don't have kids that need to go somewhere everyday!  This post is just a bunch of pics from over the last few weeks.....


Found Sydney like this one morning--  thought she looked like a horse, and she loves horses!!
Westley has now taken over the lawn mowing!  5$ per lawn!
Took a hike one day cause we all felt lazy!  ;)
Things are getting checked off the bucket list. Slowly
We planted three different tomato plants this year and all three are doing great--- but dang it, tomatoes give me canker sores!


Teenagers---- woke up to our tree covered in TP!  Finally figured out who did it.... 
Took the kids to see Dispecable Me 2. Very cute and very funny. I was laughing more at my kids laughing so hard!
They did have fun even though they don't look it. 
Not sure what made Sydney put cucumbers over her eyes!?
This one is so ready for school. Picked out her backpack and she can't wait to use it. 
I won tickets to see The Lone Ranger from the local radio station.  Jeff and I went last night, we both enjoyed it. 
This is westleys face when I told him his favorite hockey player got traded.  
Most days are spent at the pool.  Sydney is turning into a little fish. Kids are still doing swim team.  One more week of practices and two more meets!  

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Ok no joke, Sydney does look like a horse. Man, how many times can you say that and it makes her look cute??? Love it - it's like seeing cloud animals ;) I feel lazy everyday and so should hike everyday... ahaven't yet. Good times - cute pics! Stinken' tomatoes

Beth said...

Audrey almost picked out the same exact back pack!! Of course!

KickButtMommy said...

Sounds like a perfect summer.