I was going to post about my birthday I had two days ago on 12/12/12, but going to save that for another day and post about Morgans band concert instead. I'm just too excited and want to brag about my daughter! We are so proud of Morgan!! Last night was the Winter Band Concert at the elementary school. We watched the beginning band who have only been playing for 3 months and they sounded great. I was so excited to see Ashlyn--one of my piano students up there playing the flute. Great job Ashlyn!!
What surprised us the most was Morgan playing a duet with her teacher. We had no idea--she mentioned something about it at the beginning of the year about how she had a solo, but we thought it was during one of the songs! She did awesome--watch the video! :)
Morgan and her friend Alexa
Both play the flute
These two girls are accompanying their school choir on Monday night for one of their songs. Can't wait.
She gets a break for Christmas but once school starts again she'll be trying out for Honor band again and getting ready for the spring concert. She's already decided she wants to take band next year in Junior High.
We love you Morgan! Great job!
3 comments:
Yum, yeah, she's basically a rock star!
Yay! She did such a good job. So glad we were there to watch her. It was so fun.
She's awesome!!! That's a pretty cool surprise!
Post a Comment