The day after Christmas... woke up to no alarms! It was so nice. We decided since our Magic Mountain passes expire next week and I'm not going to renew them, we should go one more time. Sydney was the most excited. She got dressed, put her shoes on and let me do her hair with no fuss. We got to the park around noon and the first ride the boys walked right on. There was hardly anyone there. Morgan is not up for most roller coasters so she hung out with Sydney and I while the boys went off on their own.
Kiddie land is always a hit!
We only stayed for a few hours. The kids had their fill and were ready for lunch and some shopping with their Christmas money.
Off to Target we went to use gift cards-- now they are playing with those new toys! Thank you Grandma! They still have other money to spend---they just can't wait to shop shop shop! :)
2 comments:
What a perfect day!
I was thinking of going too, but was WAY too lazy :) Plus, I needed to work on my house so we could walk without killing ourselves! Glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment