Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas has come and gone again.  We started off with a great Christmas Eve.  My mom came up and we had a friend come over and spend some time with us.  Yummy appetizers and good conversation! It took the kids forever to go to sleep---so anxious for Santa to come.






 Looks like everyone was good this year.  Sydney was very excited about her new toys.  She was really hoping for a Lalaloopsie doll.  (don't even know if I spelled that right)  Good thing Santa came through!  She was very excited about everything.  She told me last night that she got lots of stuff and she's okay with that.  She also said that even though she didn't get the mermaid slide... she was okay with that too.  HA!  I told her she was funny.  She said "I know, I'm the funniest girl in the world!"  oh geez.
 Jeff wanted to get each kid something this year too.  He had fun and the kids LOVED their gifts from him. 

Morgan got her bow that she wanted.
 and the boys got a BB gun!  Don't shoot your eye out!!  :)  Westley said it was the best Christmas ever, thank you Santa and Daddy.....nice!!
 Sydney showing off her new poncho
 Jeff had to work Christmas day, but he came home in the morning when we opened presents and then came back for lunch.  The boys were dying to try out their guns and knew they had to wait for dad. 
 My mom had to leave early--before dinner.  While I prepared our ham dinner I watched my favorite Christmas movie, White Christmas. 
 Most of the day was spent playing with toys and watching our new movies.  Nice and relaxing.  
Sydney was excited to go back to bed in her new sheets.  When she went to bed on Christmas Eve she was sleeping on Dora sheets-- but when she woke up Christmas morning she was sleeping on pink princess sheets!  Sneaky Santa! 
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! That is awesome that Santa was able to change her sheets while she was sleeping. TOO cool.

KickButtMommy said...

That Santa is super sneaky!

Adam and Lisa said...

Haha, I love that she woke up in new sheets! And White Christmas is my favorite one, too! I watched it alone this year as I sewed gifts--next year we should watch it together. :)

RachelAA said...

Perfect day :) I'm glad Sydney has her mother's sense of humor - too fun!!! And seriously, such a cool picture of the boys shooting with Jeff all decked out. Glad he was able to come around. Merry Christmas to you all!