Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12-12-12

My birthday... 12-12-12.  Pretty cool if you ask me!  My kids thought it would of been cooler if I was turning 12, but when I told them that when you add up 12-12-12, you get my age.  Now that is cool!  I had a great birthday! I was spoiled rotten!!  I have some great friends, birthday texts and Facebook posts... it was a perfect day.  Even a little boot camp in the morning!  My awesome husband spoiled me the most with a beautiful necklace and earrings and even made a cake!  My visiting teacher (and friend) took Sydney for me after preschool.  I enjoyed some shopping time alone.  Found a pair of jeans, that fit, for $5.40!  But, with a coupon.. they were free!!  My lucky day.  We went out that night for dinner.  We didn't go far because at that point I wasn't feeling that great--- another gift from Jeff, his cough.  Still sick after a week! 
This was the last birthday I'll be admitting my age.  HA!! 

No comments: