Last Friday (yes, last Friday-- going to erase "being a better blogger" off my New Year's Resolution list) Westley received an award for excellence in Social Studies! Way to go Westley!
Along with his award he received a certificate for a free kids meal at Route 66. I had a great idea to take him that night alone with just mom and dad! (LOVE having a built in babysitter). He loved having all of the attention and rubbing it in with his siblings!
Saturday we woke up to a BEAUTIFUL day with NOTHING on the calendar... NOTHING! How often does that happen? We took advantage of the great weather and went for a hike in Placerita Canyon. We jumped streams, climbed over trees and enjoyed each other's company! :)
I don't think I'll ever get over how much hair this girl has! I like to have it done so it's out of her face and she doesn't look like a ragamuffin. Thursday she let me do something "fancy" with two french braids. She was watching T.V and I was quick... she loved it and showed everybody.
We're just so busy around here, hardly a time to just chill! Been busy with redoing the living room and new windows have been ordered (yippeee I can't wait) Jeff's been put on Limited Duty at work because he got hurt, so now he works 8 hour days 5 hours a week but still home by 4:30pm. He doesn't like working in the office and not having his Friday's off, so hopefully this doesn't last too long!
Have a great weekend and see ya when I see ya! :)
Have a great weekend and see ya when I see ya! :)
3 comments:
Can't even imagine having a husband home at 5:30 every day. Hope he heals soon!
I'm so jealous of your nice weather Saturday. Some day we will get some nice weather but I don't know about a Saturday with nothing to do!
Ok how fabulous does last fri/sat sound!?!? Great family time. And Sydney rocks the do!
Post a Comment