Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Prepared!

I'm always working on our food storage but after the earthquake in Japan I'm working a little faster!

I have a friend that lives in Japan on the Air Force base. I wanted to share her blog with you. She just posted a GREAT story and has been keeping everyone updated with pictures and how they are just surviving the everyday. It's just awful what happened over there.

http://actegratuit.blogspot.com/

Get working on that food storage so you and you're family will be prepared for ANYTHING!

5 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Jen, THANK YOU for sharing this blog. It breaks my heart & warms it at the same time. What an incredible life to lead right now.... I will be checking in often. <3

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

do you mind (or would she?) if I share it also??? It's so moving...

RachelAA said...

Glad I know where you live....

RachelAA said...

I just visited your friend's blog and I love the details. I especially liked reading what the stores did and did not have. Valuable information!

Jenn said...

Kelsi I don't think she will mind! Go for it!