Someone needs some sugar in that bowl. Awesome picture by the way. Better to sleep during breakfast then class.
Aw...poor kid! I can relate...soooo sleeeeeepy!!!
That is hilarious! Is he really asleep? Poor kid. Getting up early is HARD!
Poor guy!!
Oh my goodness! How cute is THAT!? I love it!
hahahaha that is awesome - poor guy!!!!!!
Poor boy! Just wait until seminary starts! We have that coming up next year and I'm not looking forward to it!
that picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Someone needs some sugar in that bowl.
Awesome picture by the way. Better to sleep during breakfast then class.
Aw...poor kid! I can relate...soooo sleeeeeepy!!!
That is hilarious! Is he really asleep? Poor kid. Getting up early is HARD!
Poor guy!!
Oh my goodness! How cute is THAT!? I love it!
hahahaha that is awesome - poor guy!!!!!!
Poor boy! Just wait until seminary starts! We have that coming up next year and I'm not looking forward to it!
that picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment