No pictures! No pictures at all to share with you. This past month has just been insanely busy! Plus, it really hasn't been too exciting.
The kids go to school everyday.
Sydney and I get some peace and quiet for a few hours which usually has errands involved.
The kids come home and all heck breaks out... homework, guitar lessons for Addison, piano lessons that I teach, Westley football practice, band for Morgan, Scouts, Activity days.... I could go on and on...
Plus, throw some potty training into that mix and you have an all out PARTY!!! Sydney is really doing AWESOME! She tells us--even when we're trying to take our Sunday nap, when she has to go. We can even run errands without a diaper. Still wears one at night but she can't be that wonderful already!
I got to run away last weekend to Big Bear with my mother in-law and her friends. I had a great time working on a Halloween quilt (which I will post on my other blog once I quilt it) and just kicking back and not doing anything that a mommy has to do! :) Jeff was awesome and stayed home with the kids.
Speaking of Jeff... I will have to take a picture of him with his new toy...
Westley had his first flag football game yesterday. He did great and had lots of fun.
Morgan starts band on Wednesday. She decided she wanted to learn the flute.
Addison is still liking Junior High. He gave his first talk in Sacrament meeting today. He did great after the heart attack he gave his parents when he told us he left his talk in the car or at home and dad had to go find it.
oh, got to go--- someone has to go potty!
The kids go to school everyday.
Sydney and I get some peace and quiet for a few hours which usually has errands involved.
The kids come home and all heck breaks out... homework, guitar lessons for Addison, piano lessons that I teach, Westley football practice, band for Morgan, Scouts, Activity days.... I could go on and on...
Plus, throw some potty training into that mix and you have an all out PARTY!!! Sydney is really doing AWESOME! She tells us--even when we're trying to take our Sunday nap, when she has to go. We can even run errands without a diaper. Still wears one at night but she can't be that wonderful already!
I got to run away last weekend to Big Bear with my mother in-law and her friends. I had a great time working on a Halloween quilt (which I will post on my other blog once I quilt it) and just kicking back and not doing anything that a mommy has to do! :) Jeff was awesome and stayed home with the kids.
Speaking of Jeff... I will have to take a picture of him with his new toy...
Westley had his first flag football game yesterday. He did great and had lots of fun.
Morgan starts band on Wednesday. She decided she wanted to learn the flute.
Addison is still liking Junior High. He gave his first talk in Sacrament meeting today. He did great after the heart attack he gave his parents when he told us he left his talk in the car or at home and dad had to go find it.
oh, got to go--- someone has to go potty!
4 comments:
Yahoo for potty training - go you guys!! Ry did well the first three weeks and now, I don't know what to do with the kids. So, I wish you much better luck. YOU ARE INSANELY BUSY, glad you got away for a bit! Now find some free time for a sewing night!!!!!
Hurray for not having to buy diapers much longer! Glad to hear that while busy everyone is enjoying life :)
Cooper spoke in Sacrament Meeting yesterday too, but didn't realize he had lost his talk until he was about to get and give it. He just had to wing it! He did great though.
Your life sounds like mine, with the exception of potty training, thank goodness. I need to figure out how to get myself to Big Bear for the weekend, that sounds heavenly.
Busy, busy, busy!! I now dub thee Supermom!!
Post a Comment