Scout Camp is finally here! With all the planning, saving and getting ready, the day finally came to send Addison off on his first scout camp. He was super excited to be going to Emerald Bay over on Catalina! I'm sure he is having a BLAST and we can't wait to hear about his adventures!
The scouts left... we got down to our own fun-ness!
Dinner at Route 66 (Westley had a certificate for a free kids meal)
This was the last day of seeing the sun.....
Sunday after church I drove the kids down to Carlsbad to see my mom. NO SUN! The whole two days we were there! The plan was to sit by the pool, walk on the beach... nope. I was freezing and wished I had brought some warmer clothes!
The two kids got brave though and took a quick swim.
Sydney is trying to push Westley in the pool because he's too chicken to jump. (I shouldn't call him chicken--- I got a toe in and said NO WAY!
3 comments:
Look like fun even if a bit cold! Sidney and Bridgett have the same swim suite! only....Bridgett actually fill hers out :)
Sorry about the cold temperatures. You could come here for a visit. :) We are trying to find ways to stay cool and schedule our outings for first thing in the morning to beat the heat.
Sounds wonderful - and that's how it always is, it's always too hot or too cold :) Sydney looks adorable lounging on the chair. Now where's a picture of the mama chicken? I guess you are represented in your shadow at Route 66!
Post a Comment