HOW YOU KNOW WE'VE WATCHED TOO MUCH STAR WARS!
Summertime is the time to catch up and re watch all of our favorite movies. There is never enough time in the school year and waiting for the weekends to watch just isn't fun. So, in our home we pick the movies for the week. This week (actually started last week) we started with Star Wars. Every night we watched one of the episodes. So, you can imagine we have Star Wars on the brain.... and how do I know this?
So, what movies are we going to watch next? I'm thinking Pirates?
Summertime is the time to catch up and re watch all of our favorite movies. There is never enough time in the school year and waiting for the weekends to watch just isn't fun. So, in our home we pick the movies for the week. This week (actually started last week) we started with Star Wars. Every night we watched one of the episodes. So, you can imagine we have Star Wars on the brain.... and how do I know this?
- When your boys have to build a lego star wars ship as soon as the movie is over.
- When you catch your boys trying to clean their room by using the force.
- Noticing your daughter raising her hand like she's using the force when you walk through the automatic doors at Target...
- when the only way to get a TWO year old GIRL out of the tub is to tell her that we're going to watch YODA! (yoga to her)
So, what movies are we going to watch next? I'm thinking Pirates?
6 comments:
Our summer officially starts tomorrow. We might need to start this movie time as well. Sounds like fun!
I love the force opening the Target doors - HILARIOUS!
So, are you going to venture out and see the free movies? I think we're going tomorrow morning.
Harry Potter!!! :)
we can't watch Harry Potter (or start it) until Addison is back from scout camp.
LoL what a great post! Thank you for the chuckle, I can just imagine how much "force" is floating around your house!
oooooh I loved this!!! Sounds just like our kids and ... I just love your family!
Post a Comment