



She really had no idea what was going on today. We kept telling her Happy Birthday and she would say it back. We ask her how old she is and she'll tell us two and hold up five fingers. She's been showing us a new side of her lately... not real sure if we all really like it. She thinks she's the boss....
We had a little party for her-- no cake, just presents. Nothing exciting either because she doesn't really need much. She loved her play-doh.

This rocking dog was built by Jeff's grandpa for Addison when he was 2. It's been up in our rafters just waiting for another kid to enjoy it. She loves it and was giving kisses and feeding it! :)

Sydney at 2 years old!
(doctor's appointment on Wed. to find out how much she doesn't weigh!)
- still loves shoes
- loves the pool and asks to go every day!
- gets excited when her siblings come home from school
- thinks the computer and anything electronic is hers
- hates bugs
- says the funniest things and her vocabulary grows bigger every day
- loves watching Little Einsteins (that's it)
- loves being outside on the swings
- has good and bad days in nursery
- favorite songs are Single Ladies (Beyonce), popcorn popping and Book of Mormon Stories
- loves rearranging her siblings bedrooms to her liking
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!!


6 comments:
happy birthday sydney!
Love the picture of Sydney in the pink dress. So cute! Can't believe she is two already.
That went so fast! She is a doll! Happy Birthday Sydney!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LADY! I LOVE the pic of her with her little curls as a baby! AWW!
Man, I can't believe she's two. And seriously, she's gorgeous - love the curls and her little faces!! And I don't blame her, I don't like bugs either - and I too have good and bad days at church :)
Wow! She really has grown up fast! What a cutie pie! I want a hair transplant from her to Gray. He could use some luscious locks!
Post a Comment