Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Graduate!


Addison is officially out of elementary school! Today was his graduation and he was just a bit excited! (please note-- he put the outfit together himself-- his super cool mom who has saved his little hinny a lot this week made the tie-- shoot should of taken a picture of the flame belt he picked out.)
The graduation was nice... not too long, not too hot. They sang and danced for us and after we had refreshments. The 6th graders got to leave school for the day and we were home by 9:45 am. Addison had his friend, Jake over to play... super mom took them to lunch and to Target. They played some more--- had a blast with Sydney and then it was time to rub it into his siblings faces that he got to stay home all day while they were still at school.


Wasn't he just the little boy we were dropping off on his first day of Kindergarten? Here's a walk down memory lane for you!

Kindergarten

First Grade

Second Grade

Third Grade (actually spring of second grade... don't think we ordered pictures for third grade)

Fourth Grade
Fifth Grade

Sixth Grade

Man oh Man he's growing up and I just can't stop it!

Way to go Addison! We're proud of you and love you lots! Keep being you!

** Post note-- Can you tell we like stripes?? haha

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I just love that kid! Congratulations Addison!!!

Julia said...

that's because STRIPES RULE!!!!!

Congratulations I can't believe you are so big! I remember when you could not even talk yet and yet you would sit in the computer chair and play computer to your hearts content!

RachelAA said...

ahaha on the stripes. But man, I SO love the walk down memory lane!! WOw!

tphillips said...

WOW you are have a Jr high kid...SCARY! Although I am glad that I will have someone to go to for tips. He is so very handsome!

Aimilee said...

Congrats Addison!! Love the tie!