This girl can never keep a secret! That is until Wednesday. Wednesday she lost a tooth at school, came home and didn't say ONE word about it--ALL day! That night as I was getting into bed I heard her ask her dad where I was but I didn't hear anything else. She went to bed, I went to bed and nothing else was thought about it. Her idea was to not tell me about losing a tooth because SHE WANTED TO KNOW IF THE TOOTH FAIRY WAS REAL!
So, Thursday morning I woke up and Jeff told me what she said the night before and that he took care of it. I'm seriously going to have to watch out with this girl....to start, I'll check under her pillow every night. She can never keep a secret, she tries but it always ends with her laughing because she knows something! What a stinker.
(Now she thinks her dad is the tooth fairy....)
8 comments:
Ooh close call!
what a smarty pants!
She is a tricky one! I keep waiting for Natalie to start putting things together but she is still a very strong believer!
So funny!
I accidentally spilled the beans to AJ when he lost his last tooth. He knows about Santa and the Easter Bunny, so I thought he knew about the tooth fairy. As soon as I saw he lost another tooth, I said, grab my purse and I'll give you your dollar. He was not too happy. :)
That totally cracks me up! :)
Love her!
She sure is smart!
haha good ol Morgan!
She is so smart!!! Now it's like a game. How fun!
Post a Comment