This is why I haven't blogged lately, I've been dealing with this! Okay-- she hasn't been tooo bad!But, I'm so excited to show off my new kitchen. Last week we had Phillips Kitchen and Bath come and re glaze our kitchen counters and sink.
BEFORE... ugh
AFTER! Beautiful!!

Here's a close up. The same tile just improved! No more grout!! The sink was an off white, ugly color. But, now it's a beautiful white.

So, if you don't want to spend thousands of dollars on new countertops, re glazing is the way to go!
http://www.phillipskb.com
http://www.phillipskb.com
8 comments:
Very nice! Wish I had a kitchen to reglaze!
Wow! The kitchen looks great!
Your Kitchen look wonderful! And it looks like your little one has learned how to do what we call "stink Eye" :) Enjoy that!
Wow it so updates it all - very nice.
Oooh....pretty. I can't wait to have mine done too.
WHAT? I am calling them ASAP! I hate my yucko grout!
That looks way good. Great way to brighten the kitchen. :)
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment