Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Go Kings Go!


I'm a bit behind on posting about the Kings hockey game the kids and Jeff went to on the 10th of April. They got there early so they could go down to the glass and see the players practice up close.

They had a blast. The Kings didn't win that game but they are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs right now. Jeff and his dad went to a playoff game last night at the Staples Center (while we stayed home and watched it on TV) It was a great game and the Kings won. The kids get into it and even Sydney can say GO KINGS!

Number 8 is a certain "favorite" of mine!

The Kings have to win 2 more to advance in the playoffs. Did you know a single hockey season lasts like NINE months?? It's always hockey around here---I think it's only fun win they win...Soooo GO KINGS GO!!


p.s.-- I just posted on both of my blogs today. yea ME! Go HERE if you want to see what I made today.

3 comments:

tphillips said...

HOW FUN! I have yet to go to a hockey game...looks like fun! I love live games!

RachelAA said...

I want to hear Sydney say it!!!

Jamie said...

I love watching hockey games! They are so fun!