Friday, August 21, 2009

Great!!!!

Just great! Look who I found enjoying an apple this morning! Not cool at all!



I found this picture on the camera this morning. Jeff must of taken it last night while I wasn't home. My cute kids brushing their teeth all together (which is not really a good thing sometimes)

Got to make this post short. Have to go get Sydney off the table again. Just great...

11 comments:

Tamara said...

Watch out world here comes Sydney! Looks like there is no stopping her now. Does she have any teeth to eat that apple?

Jenn said...

3 on the bottom 2 on the top! She'll eat almost the whole apple.

Family Misadventures said...

It looks like she exchanged a computer mouse for the apple.... :)

tphillips said...

haha that is hilarious! She is going to keep you on your toes.

RachelAA said...

Ok so this was short but still so cute!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

love that pictures of Sydney.

Kristie said...

Welcome to my world! Not only can I not keep Anna off the table, but I keep finding apples in the basket with one little bite taken out - she has to taste test each one, I guess.

Funny thing - it's cute when it's someone else's kid!

KickButtMommy said...

family bonding in the bathroom!

Mel said...

Sydney is too cute :) All your kids are cute!! Love Sydney's outfit!!!

Aimilee said...

Oh my goodness!! The little lady ain't so little anymore!! Tell her to stop growing!

Julia said...

Welcome to my world, I can't keep bridgett off the table, counter, book shelf for ANYTHING! Good luck!