Thursday, August 6, 2009

All About My Little Lady!

My baby is 14 months old today and I thought I should write down all the many things that I love about this little lady!
I love how she wakes up every morning and stays in her bed and yells for someone to come get her.
I love how she holds still while I change her diaper and get her dressed for the day.
I love how I have to do her hair everyday (never had to do this with my other kids!)
I love that she loves to eat yogurt and fruit some veggies and ice cream.



I love how she rubs her belly when we ask her "Is it good?"
I love how she folds her arms when it's prayer time. We don't even have to tell her anymore.
I love how when I ask her "where is your pacifier" she'll go and find it!
I love that she gets excited to push the garage door opener when we walk into the house.
I love that she LOVES shoes.

I love that she is finally out of her infant car seat as of yesterday. She finally got a new car seat but still faces backwards. She loves it though (who wouldn't, it was free!)
I love that she gets excited when her siblings come home.
I love how she cries when I walk out the door for a minute, makes me feel loved.
I love when she puts her head on my shoulder telling me she's tired.
I love how she taught herself to go down the stairs.
I love how she goes right to bed without a fuss.
I love how she sleeps through the night.
I LOVE HER!!

7 comments:

Tamara said...

She is a keeper! I love that hair. Can we have some?

tphillips said...

She is quite the little angel isn't she?! I am just in "awe" at how big she it...she is such a cutie...I love her little cheeks!

Kristie said...

I do love that little girl! She's just too cute!

Amber said...

What a cute idea to put on your blog. She is a little doll. I love that she knows how to climb down the stairs. Can she come teach Brandon? He just wants to barrel straight down them.

RachelAA said...

She is so adorable and I love it that she rubs her belly, that's too cute. And I love that she folds her arms - precious! And I love that she was too tall for that adorable skirt!!!

Julia said...

she's beautiful! I hope my next is like her!

Diana said...

Ahhh so cute!!! I love her too!!