I want to post about our trip to Utah during our Spring Break. I want to post about my baby being 10 months old already. I want to post about our Easter. I just don't have the energy right now to plug my camera in and to post. Two of the kids have strep throat, I have a huge sore throat and headache(my test came back negative even though I have more pain than the kids!) and Jeff has the same. Not fun around here-- so give me a few days.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
4 comments:
I feel ya, I haven't wanted to plug in my camera yet either... but it sounds like you have a much better reason. SO sorry for your pain - mine just started hurting today and now after reading how you are all doing, you have me worried - take care of yourself!!!!
I'm sorry you guys are all sick :( no fun! hope you start feeling better soon.
What a awful thing to come home to. Hope you guys feel better soon.
Hope you guys feel better. I hate strep throst.
Post a Comment