Thursday, April 16, 2009

All In One!

My plan was to post about each event separately but... you know. Didn't get much sleep last night- Sydney must be getting another tooth. Another tooth you ask?? Didn't know she had her first one! Yay, finally my ten month old has her first tooth!! Sydney is going nuts! She loves moving around and getting into everything and has to taste it as well. She did awesome on our trip to Utah and didn't have much complaints out of her during the drive. Sydney at 10 months!
I love this picture of her with her Great- Grandpa. We had been going all day and she found a comfy spot to rest her head.

Now we're back home and all I do is chase this speed demon everywhere. She likes to climb the stairs and loves to follow the kids everywhere. I'm pretty sure she'll be running after them soon. Lately she likes to climb under the table (better than on it don't you think, Kristie?)j/k. I think she likes to go under there and see if anyone left any crumbs behind. Another crazy thing about my little lady-- She whistles! I've been trying so hard to get her on tape doing it because people don't believe me until they hear her.


SPRING BREAK



Our spring break was spent in Utah. We had the best time staying at my grandparents and seeing lots of family. The week went by so fast that it was hard to squeeze everything we wanted to do in. Driving there we drove through some snow and all the mountains were covered. It wasn't too cold and one of the days was so nice we sat outside and even got alittle sunburned!

One day we walked around a little lake and let the kids feed the ducks. Then they played on the playground.




We did a fun game of bowling as a family. The kids loved that they did almost better than their mom! (morgan and I tied) I must be a little rusty! I think we each got a strike though- kids were using bumpers-- I was not. Jeff did the best out of all of us. Westley wished he could take the shoes home and wear them to school because he thought they were cool.


Thursday my sister Aimilee and I went to my cousin, Julia's house to have dinner and a girls night out of sewing a project and movie watching. But, we didn't watch a movie because it was a cover up so we could sneak away and pick up my other cousin, Tamara, who was flying in as a surprise to her parents, and grandparents, and everybody else. It was fun to be in on the surprise and to see the shock on grandma's face when she walked in the next morning. I promise I will never lie again to my grandma!
It was great having lots of family there. The kids had a blast playing with there second, third, whatever cousins they are. We just call them FAMILY!!! We even had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids in my aunt and uncles backyard. I have so many other pictures from that day but didn't want to go picture crazy! Maybe I'll just have to post them later...

Sydney loved being with Nannie and Papa!

EASTER SUNDAY

We had a good Easter. The Easter Bunny must of come to our house last because we were up pretty late. The kids were up bright and early though and couldn't wait to find their baskets and look for the eggs.



Easter Sunday Dress!!



Our spring break was lots of fun and ended way to quickly. Monday the kids went back to school or were supposed too! Westley and I both woke up with sore throats and headaches. I tried to get us into the doctors that night but was too late. Tuesday Morgan and Jeff woke up not feeling well. I took Morgan, Westley and I to the doctors to find out they had strep throat and I did not. Even though my throat was killing me, my ears hurt and my head was pounding. I still got some medicine and doing much better. Jeff took himself in Wednesday morning and found out he has strep as well. He even got a doctors note that said he couldn't go into work till Friday! How come I didn't get a note?


We're doing much better and everyone is back in school. Addison and Sydney got through without getting sick and hopefully it stays that way.














4 comments:

Tamara said...

Sounds like a very fun week. I'm glad I got to see you guys. I got a cute picture of Sydney and Emersynne and will have to put it on the blog.

Hope everybody stays healthy!


Thanks for stretching the truth for me. It sure was a fun surprise!

RachelAA said...

GORGEOUS, seriously that top picture of Sydney is beautiful!! It looks like you guys had a blast!!

Kristie said...

Seriously - that picture of Sydney needs to be framed! So cute! And yes, be thankful she's under the table and not on top of it. Sheesh.

little miss shortcake said...

wow, you guys have been busy! i can't believe how big sydney is getting.