Saturday, April 25, 2009

I SPY...

I spy with my little eye, something red with black spots--and something else too! (you might have to click on the picture) We've never had this many ladybugs before. And it's not just this bush either.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Cool! I spied with my little eye a lizard in that bush too!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh!! I didn't even see it-- it looks like an alligator lizard though-- yuck!

Jamie said...

Wow! That's a lot of ladybugs! Katelyn loved looking for them in he picture!

RachelAA said...

Ok why do I find this a little creepy? And I thought the lizard looked cool. Go figure!

Diana said...

Wow, you have tons of ladybugs, you must be very lucky!! That lizard is really lucky too since he will be well fed!

Tamara said...

That's a lot of ladybugs. I like lady bugs but only in small quantities.

I went on a hike once and we walked through an area that literally had thousands of lady bugs. You couldn't even see the leaves on the trees there were so many. The rest of the day I kept feeling like I had bugs crawling all over me!

Yuck!

Hope the ladybugs stay outside and don't get inside your house.

Family Misadventures said...

How fun! That's really neat.

Jenn said...

great! I didn't even think about them getting into my house... now i'm paranoid!