Sydney and I left the zoo early because Westley needed to be picked up early for his Ultimate Scout Challenge weekend. He was so excited and had a blast. He did the knife throwing and was pulled on a sled (being the smallest isn't always that bad) he keeps talking about it. Had to be home early on Saturday though for his hockey game. His team won so they are headed into the playoffs in first place!
Crashed on the couch after that long day and didn't move till I woke him up to go get in his bed.
Last night was also the Women's Broadcast for General Conference. Loved all the talks and really need to go back and listen to them again. After, the stake Young Women's honored all the young women who have earned their Young Women Recognition--Medallion!! They had a slideshow and pictures and a tunnel for the girls to run through. They had the girls who had earned their medallion and the new 8 year olds who came for their first broadcast to stand up. I had both my girls standing up--I love my girls. Each table was decorated with a cake. A lot of work for an amazing night.
1 comment:
That night looks phenomenal!
Post a Comment