I only remember this date because it was a busy one.
Morgan and I were up early and at the community college to walk/run in a walk for Cancer. We were walking for Brandon. (you might remember him, Morgan went with him to winter formal) I was lots of fun and for a great cause!! Lots of people came to support and I think we will do this again next year!
After the walk we quickly dropped Jeff off to pick up a rental car for his week in Sacramento, went home to shower and got back in the car for a trip to the temple. It was our ward temple day so the big kids and Jeff did baptisms and Sydney and I hung out in the visitor center. We found friends and had a good time.
Then back in the car and headed to Burbank for a 5pm hockey game. We had an hour of free time so we stopped and got lunch. Someone (westley) forgot shoes so a quick stop to Target solved the problem while everyone changed in the car.
Hockey was good--he's having a great season!
This one however is getting bored of it! ha
Day didn't end there. We loaded back into the car and went to our stakes Cultural Arts night. Each ward made a movie of a modern day miracle. It was fun but man we were tired from that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment