Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas is in 4 days!

School is out for the kids! They survived finals.  Sydney had school last Friday but the other two didn't so they helped out at the swim fundraiser.  Wrapping presents--which neither of them really knew how to do but they learned real quick.  Did I mention they both made the swim team? They did-season starts after winter break! 

 This past Saturday we drove to Jeff's parents to have a family Christmas party.  It was great to see everyone--I took ONE picture..... It was fun to have little kids running around again, little kids that aren't mine! 


Check out my awesome popped blood vessel! ouch!!
Monday's are my favorite days!  Lots more pictures on his mission blog but I love this one.  
Yesterday we took all the kids to the zoo.  Perfect weather!!!  We weren't there very long then we stopped at In-m-out for lunch.  
Pretty sad when your 8 year old says she can't ever remember doing a gingerbread house..... So, we fixed that and did a little village.  Even have the rundown shack.  ha
4 more days!  I was brave and went to the mall this morning--nobody there.  Guess getting up early pays off.  Lots of baking and activities to squeeze in in the next few days.  But mostly excited to talk to Addison on Sunday!!!!  yea!!

No comments: