It was a big birthday this year. The big 4-0. Really don't feel any different than I did at 39. :) My sister threw my niece, who was turning 4, and I a great party. It was suppose to be a surprise that my grandma was flying in and a surprise that my cousin was coming. But, no one can keep a secret or text the person they are suppose to text and not the birthday girl. haha it was hilarious! and I'm glad I knew.....
Perfect ideas for a sweet 16 birthday party that will be happening here next month! Now that's scary!!
My sister also gave my family and sent one to Addison these awesome bracelets that have coordinates to Peru and Addison has the coordinates to home. I love it and wear it everyday!
I went home after the party with my mom and grandma so I could spend more time with them. See, if I hadn't known my grandma was coming I wouldn't have been able to pack a bag and spend the night.
Came home Sunday night to my front door decorated from my funny friends!
My actual birthday day was fun. Jeff and I had Cafe Rio for lunch because he had to work that night. Kids made me a yummy dinner of Lucky Charms, bacon and tasty Utah bread!!
Best part of the day however was getting an email from this guy!
So far 40 is easy......
No comments:
Post a Comment