Phew! We survived Halloween. Between school festival and ward party and youth dance by the time we get to Halloween night we are done. I shouldn't complain--Sydney's class didn't have a party-one less thing.
Didn't want to carve a pumpkin either. Since I'm usually the one who ends up carving I did something different and loved it! Now I can say I've spray painted a pumpkin :) Super easy--less mess and very fast!
Hello there Little Red Riding Hood. Almost didn't think you were going to make it to Halloween! Sydney decided on Wednesday before Halloween what she really wanted to be and so I was a nice mom and quickly sewed this up.
Our ward party was amazing! So much work went into the Harry Potter theme. Sydney got put into Hufflepuff.
Jeff took Westley to his hockey game that evening (where they finally won a game!! 11-3!) They got there in time to eat and get ready for the trunk or treating. Then Jeff stayed late and cleaned up.
Sydney didn't have school on Halloween but the older two did. That night instead of trick or treating by herself we got to hang out with some friends. She had a blast! Westley went to his friends neighborhood and Morgan hung out with us--she didn't trick or treat. And Jeff had to work--bummer.




another Halloween for the books! Bring on Fall and Thanksgiving!! and super excited for the radio station to start playing Christmas music too!
No comments:
Post a Comment