Sunday, November 27, 2016

Rest of November

These months can just fly by and I'll be happy!!  
So we had an election and we have a new President and some people don't like this new President so they had to protest and Jeff had to work 8 nights in a row and even go down there and control these protests.  Lame brains--but it was overtime so thank you protestors.  ha!  But, during these protests Westley had his 14th birthday and his dad couldn't come to dinner with us.  We ate at Johnny Rockets and then went to Big 5 to get a new hockey stick.  

Happy Birthday Westley!  Sorry it wasn't super duper exciting.  
 Sydney got to go see the movie Trolls for her friends birthday.

 Safe to say she had a blast!  
 Kids helped out at an Eagle project.  The first weekend they helped build a fire pit and the second weekend they had a retired flag burning ceremony.  It was super cool and glad we went.  


Westley played in his playoff game and did awesome!  They won and will now play in the finals this coming Saturday!  Can't wait.


 Loved spending last week with this girl!  We went to the mall, we went to Joanns at 6:30am Wednesday morning--I told her I was going that early and she said she would be ready! ha.  It was their Black Friday day--can't miss that! 


 Thanksgiving was so quiet--it was weird.  Trying to decide still if I liked that--

I made cranberry sauce, we did a turkey breast in the crock-pot, stuffing, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, rolls and pumpkin pie!  We are still eating leftovers.  
 That empty chair at the end of the table tho......
 We braved the crowds at the mall.  We didn't last long--but it was still fun
 and something I've never done on Thanksgiving-- put our tree up!  
 and Saturday the kids helped (watched) Jeff hang the lights up.  Sydney told him he was not allowed to hang them without her!  He didn't finish getting them up yet because we had a movie to get to and when it was done it was raining!  Go see Moana! and don't tell Addison we saw a good movie without him!  Will have to buy this one for sure and save it in the "Addison needs to see" movie pile! 
Love times like this with my family!

1 comment:

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love love the picture on the roof. and i agree about moana I want the music too!