wow! One post in October... I'm not busy or anything... so to catch up.
We went to our and Addison's friend, Eastons, farewell and dinner. He's going to be serving in Idaho after he attends the Mexico MTC!
A 7-11 opened up across the street at the gas station. Jeff was a fun dad and took the kids.
One morning we took the beast for a hike. He's a wimp and we should probably take him more often.
We hiked through the burnt areas but you can see some green starting to come back. We actually had rain this past weekend so hopefully things will really start growing.
The window on the Audi wasn't working before Addison left. Couldn't roll it up all the way because the motor inside was broken. Jeff fixed it!! Cause he's awesome like that.
Homemade donuts!!
So nice when friends have birthdays and they have leftover cake and their mom makes you eat some while you teach their kids piano! :) so yummy. and seriously--makes you eat some!
One night I asked Sydney where her lunchbox was because it wasn't in her backpack. She went through her after school routine and knew she had it but where was it? I sent the kids on a walk with the dog to the school to check. Morgan sent me this picture with a text that said- Wonder if that's it! haha I thought it was hilarious anyway... poor lonely lunchbox.
Jeff and I finally got to use the tickets that I had gotten him for our Anniversary.
Great game!!! Makes it really fun when they win!
No comments:
Post a Comment