Saturday, August 6, 2016

The first week of August

It's been a busy month already!  Only been a week into the month... Morgan registered for her Sophomore year Wednesday morning.  Had to get her schedule changed because she isn't doing cross country anymore.  Her knee has been bugging her to much and wants to try swim in the spring. Thursday morning Westley registered for his Freshman year!!  Had to change his schedule also because they put him in a class he didn't even sign up for.  All is good now and he's excited to start.  

I've been promising Sydney I would take her back to the zoo before school started but it's been so hot!  Finally Thursday wasn't too bad and her and I were able to go.  Jeff took the other three shooting! 


Dinosaurs at the zoo! 









 Sydney and I had fun and the rest had fun at the shooting range.  

Later that night Jeff started up the chain saw and finished cutting down the mostly dead apple tree.  Sad to see it go but it hadn't been giving us apples the last couple years.  I'm sure it had something to do with the drought and not getting enough water--as you can tell by the rest of the backyard.....  But, now the yard looks huge! 



No comments: