The Monday after Sydney's baptism (previous post) everyone left for camp!
Jeff and Westley left super early for scout camp.
Then a couple hours later Morgan left for Young Women's Camp. That left me, Sydney, Addison and the dog!
and that Monday was the hottest day EVER!!
10am and already 102!
Too hot for the dog to even be outside! Too hot to even move....
gross!
Later in the week we went to the pool It was even too hot to go to the pool. Sydney and I did a bunch of shopping and I don't think I cooked once.
I got a lot of pictures of Morgan. She had a 10 mile hike to get to camp on Monday.
Shooting and archery
some of her favorite things!
Morgan and Hannah
Jeff took one picture at camp......
that had lots of fun too--lots of boys so it was also a lot of work keeping track of them all.
Yea! Big sister is home
Somebody was missed!
Addison did a lot of working that week. Sydney liked to go offer him food. "popcorn big brother?'


No comments:
Post a Comment