Addison took a week off work and took a bus to Bakersfield and then got on a train to Tracy to visit his cousins. At this time we were still waiting for that mission call-- he left Monday at 8am and two hours later-- HIS MISSION CALL CAME in the mail. He wasn't coming home till Saturday!!! So, it sat here until I put it in the safe so we didn't have to look at it anymore....
The first picture I received! (eye roll) But later that week was Spencer's birthday so I did something with this picture....
Chandler and Addison
He had a blast hanging out with his cousins.
Friday Jeff and Westley headed up to Tracy (with the mission call) to stay till Saturday.
Westley sleeping...ouch!
I took that first picture and put it on a shirt! And then my cousin said to take this picture and put it on a shirt-- so I did! Don't have a picture of it yet though.
And where is Addison going on his mission?
Cusco, Peru!!!
He's super excited and leaves October 4th! So much to do before October 4th.....

No comments:
Post a Comment