Addison and Morgan had finals the last week before break and of course Addisons car couldn't make it all the way to school one day. They hitched rides with awesome friends and Jeff and I sat around waiting for a tow truck. We didn't tow it down to our mechanic friend cause it's too far-- so we know we paid a lot more to get the fuel pump fixed! $$$$ really! Right before Christmas!
Saturday the 19th we had our ward Christmas breakfast and then we took off for San Diego. Sydney said "it looks like I'm the big sister now".
First stop was Jeff family. Lots of fun and good to see everyone.
Then ended the night at my moms and got to see my three nieces.
And doesn't everyone go to the dentist two days before Christmas? No cavities but Sydney will need work done later and Westley might need a tooth taken out!
Fun times!
Then ended the night at my moms and got to see my three nieces.
I made this blanket for my mom out of her dads flannel shirts. It's been two years now since he passed away. I loved making this for her. I could see my grandpa in a lot of these shirts. Miss him!
And doesn't everyone go to the dentist two days before Christmas? No cavities but Sydney will need work done later and Westley might need a tooth taken out!
Fun times!








No comments:
Post a Comment