Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Beginning of December

We jumped headfirst into December!  As soon as our family left from Thanksgiving we dragged out Christmas!  

I tried real hard to get a picture of all the kids decorating the tree-- since this could be Addison's last Christmas home for awhile--
 For our Relief Society progressive dinner I made the gifts.  Lots of them.  Turned out cute and I hope  the ladies liked them.  
 I opened up the Ensign and found a picture of the same key that I had been using all week.  Me and somebody are on the same page! :)
 Sydney came home sick one day-- no fun but was well enough to go back the next day. 
 150% for her AR reading!  Loves to read!
 So the boys had their playoff games before Thanksgiving.  Westley lost so his team came in third.  Addison won so he had a game on December 5th.  Before Addison's game Westley had his pictures and trophy.  He has grown so much in hockey since we started a year ago.  So fun to watch him play.  
 Addison's game was super intense!  Like down to the last few minutes and all the mom's wanted to go sit in the car and hide till it was done! Not good for my heart I tell ya!  AND THEY WON!  First place!! 

An after shot of our family with Addison's girlfriend (okay--he has a girlfriend!)

 Addison with his coaches.  Addison can play for one, maybe two more seasons.   Once he graduates he has to move up to the adult league.  They love it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I LOVED the keys. Nice job on the entire evening. It was lovely.