Sydney finished all her word lists! 110 of them! First one in her class even.
Jeff's been building a shed in the back yard for yard tools and I've been saving the scraps for craft projects--- but this dog keeps walking away with them!
Last Tuesday Nissan put on a car giveaway for all the students in the valley that have good grades and good attendance. Can't believe he talked me into going! They handed out a bunch of other prizes if they pulled your name-- thousands of kids there.... Addison's name was drawn for 30$ worth of gift cards for chick fa a!! He wasn't that excited but I was.
They had everyone who won something go down on the field and get a picture. Then they drew four names and gave each a key to the car. If it started-- it's theirs!! Last kid from Saugus high school won the car. I think every boy in that stadium had dreamed that they would win that car! And you know what my son said? "If I win that car, I'm going to sell it and there! my mission will be paid for!!" Music to my ears I tell ya!
Wednesday we had to pick up Addison's tux. Thursday night Westley had hockey and Addison went to a play to watch a friend and Morgan had her first camp meeting. I was going in every direction. I really need to find a way to clone myself... Thursday was also Jeff's last day working the road! Starting tonight he's working at the scales!
Jeff's been building a shed in the back yard for yard tools and I've been saving the scraps for craft projects--- but this dog keeps walking away with them!
Last Tuesday Nissan put on a car giveaway for all the students in the valley that have good grades and good attendance. Can't believe he talked me into going! They handed out a bunch of other prizes if they pulled your name-- thousands of kids there.... Addison's name was drawn for 30$ worth of gift cards for chick fa a!! He wasn't that excited but I was.
They had everyone who won something go down on the field and get a picture. Then they drew four names and gave each a key to the car. If it started-- it's theirs!! Last kid from Saugus high school won the car. I think every boy in that stadium had dreamed that they would win that car! And you know what my son said? "If I win that car, I'm going to sell it and there! my mission will be paid for!!" Music to my ears I tell ya!
Wednesday we had to pick up Addison's tux. Thursday night Westley had hockey and Addison went to a play to watch a friend and Morgan had her first camp meeting. I was going in every direction. I really need to find a way to clone myself... Thursday was also Jeff's last day working the road! Starting tonight he's working at the scales!
To bed very late cause of prom kid and up way to early for lacrosse game in Riverside and color run(post about that next!) And of course two hockey games!





No comments:
Post a Comment