Friday, May 15, 2015

8th Grade Awards Night

I really can't believe it was already time to have 8 th grade awards night for Morgan!  And for the first time in 50 years it was raining and they had to move the ceremony inside-- which I actually liked better.  

She thought she was only getting an award for journalism and the reading a million words award (she said she for sure read more than a million just didn't take a test on those books, she read the whole nine Work and the Glory books!!) so was surprised when they called her two more times. She received an award for History-- the teachers of her team picked a few kids who excelled and an award for perfect attendance for the past TWO years!! I think she was sick once--- during Christmas break.... 


Morgan and her good friend Katie. 

Love this girl and so proud of her!!  She seriously works hard at everything she does. I could tell she wasn't happy about not getting the 4.0 GPA award-- darn B in Algebra! But, in some classes she has over 100%!  Way to go Morgan. Keep it up. 
High school here she comes!

1 comment:

brookeisacrazylady said...

way to go morgan she is so great