Friday of last week I was a chaperone for Morgans field trip to Knotts Berry Farm. Of course, I signed up and then found out it was Sydney's Mother's Day program at school. So instead of her going and being without a mom, Jeff took her out early and took her to lunch. They had a great time-- I had a great time with Morgan and a bus full of teenagers!
Can't go to Knotts without having some funnel cake.
Got a text from Jeff saying Sydney was throwing up but like a champ he took care of it. Poor thing was sick all night and all weekend!!
Got a text from Jeff saying Sydney was throwing up but like a champ he took care of it. Poor thing was sick all night and all weekend!!
Jeff stayed home with her so I could go to church and enjoy Mother's Day! It was a good Mothers day! Kids and Jeff spoiled me with cards, candles and flowers and church was great-- awesome lesson, cream puffs, cheesecake and Texas sheet cake! Really!!!
Monday Sydney was well enough to go back to school and we found out her teacher was also sick over the weekend with the same thing! Someone needs to stop sharing their germs! Addison came home from school Monday and was sick the rest of the day. Awful!! He's lucky he drove home before he lost it! Yuck. I think we are done with that bug now.... Hopefully!





No comments:
Post a Comment