Monday, August 18, 2014

The last week of summer....

We had just a few days before school was starting and still so much we wanted to do!!  We thought since school is starting we should probably go to the beach one more time!  (But then we went again the Saturday after school started with the teachers and priests. So it wasn't our last) 
Back to school shopping....  So much fun with these two.  We had to shop for the picky big brother. First we started at kohls and did good there with clothes but they didn't have the shoes he wanted. Plus, all the coupons except one didn't start till the next day--  most annoying. So, I actually went back with Westley the next day and bought him the shoes he wanted--- maybe that's why he was being a grumpy head at the mall.   Mom's just trying to save a little cash!! Addison got the shoes he wanted at Vans and we were good to go!  

Addison took his drivers test on the 8th and failed by ONE point!!!  He was upset-- we think it was a humbling experience for him!  :). He will retake in a few weeks.  I texted him this quote..... He didn't reply

Last Tuesday the boys went rock wall climbing. Didn't even know this place existed!  I'm so excited we have this place and can't wait to try it out myself. If my old achy body will let me. 


Tuesday night Addison and I were sneaky and went and hung a sign on my friend Michalles garage door!  
Last swim day (not, we are going again today) before school starts!!  Morgan had enough swimming and was quite happy sitting in the shade reading!!  Something I can say she got from me!  I'm thinking I will do a post of all the books I read this summer.....
Wednesday morning before Jeff left for work he gave the four kids their back to school daddy's blessings!  I know it helps them and so grateful for the priesthood in my home!

To bed early Wednesday night didn't happen as planned... Stay tuned for the first day of school!!

No comments: