Morgan
Westley-- I think!
Addison
Last swim for the big kids! This is Addison last summer swimming at Sierra Hills-- too old!
Mason and Addison 2010
Addison and Mason 2014
All of our fun friends
We met a new family on swim team who have two little girls-- Morgan and Addison. So we had to get a picture of Morgan holding Morgan and Addison holding Addison!
Westley-- I think!
Addison
Last swim for the big kids! This is Addison last summer swimming at Sierra Hills-- too old!
Mason and Addison 2010
Addison and Mason 2014
Haley- Morgan- Aidan- Westley 2010
Buddies since birth! 2014All of our fun friends
We met a new family on swim team who have two little girls-- Morgan and Addison. So we had to get a picture of Morgan holding Morgan and Addison holding Addison!
We already had the swim banquet where the kids received their trophys. Morgan received the coaches award for her age group. I didn't get any pictures... Another summer of swim team is over! Can't believe how fast it goes--- always!











No comments:
Post a Comment