Life is crazy, and I don't see any relief in the near future. School started two weeks ago, I did take pictures but I can't find them??
Addison is doing good in High School. He's getting used to his schedule(except for that lame late start Wednesday) and the ton of people at school. He has some fun classes this year, like auto. He loves the class and comes home with stories to tell. His least favorite class so far is Spanish.... He made the swim class for PE. Every few days I have to get him to the pool for his 7th period class. So glad I found someone to bring him home. He is liking seminary. Still can't wake up to his alarm though, so I have to set mine and almost scream at him to get up. He comes home tired and is ready to crash at 9pm.
Morgan loves 6th grade. She loves her teacher but wishes more of her friends are in her class. She is in the highest math class and is doing great. She can't wait for band to start in a couple weeks. She's playing the piano and the flute in the Primary program. So proud of her and her desire to learn things. She's asking questions all the time, like how to say words in Italian. She soaks everything up like a sponge.
Westley is loving 5th grade. It's going to be a busy year for him and we're hoping he can deal with it. 5th grade is a lot and since he's on the young side... we're just going to have to keep on top of him. He likes his teacher, doesn't like all the homework but not to many complaints. He had to decide a few weeks ago if he wanted to do Flag Football again. We found out after we signed up that his best friend forgot to sign up so he was a little bummed but I'm so glad he stuck to it. His coach is insane though with three practices a week until games start next Saturday. Then it's two practices a week. Still too much if you ask me and my wallet for gas.... but Westley is loving it and it's only until the first of November.
Sydney started preschool again and goes three days a week now. She loves it and had no problem going the first day. It felt like we didn't even had summer and she was ready to get back. She already had her first field trip to McDonalds and came home so excited to tell me about the big freezer and refrigerator. She's been great being my little tag along when I have to pick up and drop off kids. She always wakes up ready to start the day.
This year is going to be busy... drove 227 miles this week for these kids! (footballs fault) I feel like I've been living in my car. But, it's life.... makes me grateful for days like today with NOTHING on the calendar!
Jeff and I celebrated our Anniversary on Thursday. SIXTEEN years! We squeezed in dinner out after Back to School night! :)
Three day weekend! Woot Woot!
5 comments:
OH man Jenn! With Ashlyn starting 4th grade, I feel like I'm getting a tiny taste of what your life is already like. They definitely up the homework and I feel like we are constantly adding new activities. That is a CRAZY amount of driving just for picking up and dropping off. You are amazing!
high school?! man, time flies! your schedule sounds crazy. happy 16th! :)
GO GO GO - I know what I'm getting you for your birthday ;) This is the part that people say this miss once all the kids are grown and gone, right?? Your kids are amazing - how fun to watch them grow.
I hear ya girl. I totally hear ya.
what a crazy busy life! I just don't see how people function without school buses, really. Wish I could help in some way... good luck, you can do it super mom!
Post a Comment